Seasonings - Global
The global market for industrial seasonings, herbs and spices in food and drink
The global market for seasonings in industrial food and drink production is worth $6.0bn and growing at a rate of 4.7% per year. While the move to natural ingredients is creating new opportunities the industry is under threat from the perceived freshness of wet ingredients and rising raw material costs.
Consumer desire for more highly flavoured foods and willingness to experiment with new and exciting taste experiences coupled with the growing awareness of the health benefits of herbs and spices is driving growth in the market for seasonings, herbs and spices as an ingredient in industrial food and drink production.
Your questions answered
- Where are the growth opportunities in a global industrial seasonings market forecast to reach 1.6 million tonnes by 2015?
- What is the volume usage of seasonings in key product categories such as meat and savoury products and bagged snacks and how significant will increased demand in emerging product categories such as soft drinks and breakfast cereals and bars?
- What is the volume and value opportunity for industrial seasonings in emerging markets such as India, Russia and Brazil?
- What is the size in volume and value of the industrial seasonings market in the major markets of UK, Germany and USA and which food and drink product categories will drive growth over the next five years?
- What are the major trends in new product development and what lasting impact will emerging flavour trends such as floral, provenance and extreme flavours have?
- What are the major technological developments in seasonings, herbs and spices?
For more information
Download the table of contents
Request sample pages
Print order form
Forward to a colleague
To discuss this report in more detail with one of our industry analysts
Call 01902 422282 (International +44 1902 422282)
or email email@example.com
Keywords for this research industrial seasonings, herbs and spices
Product categories fruit & vegetables, carcase meats, meat & savoury products, ready meals, fish & seafood, flour, pasta, rice, noodles, bread & morning goods, biscuits/cookies, cakes &
£ 2082.00 ex VAT **
Keywords for this research
* Guide price only
** Price shown is ex VAT. VAT will be added if applicable. Please enter your VAT number at checkout
All prices exclusive of VAT and delivery unless otherwise stated.